Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wanderlust

To be honest, I am much more independent after I have travelled to many countries. I have seen what the cultures are like in different countries and I have understood them better. In fact, I have even learnt to appreciate how our MRT system is so much better, and cleaner, than most countries. I've seen how a simple greeting or even a smile to a stranger can make a person's day better. 

Every country, there's something unique about it, it leaves an impression, something that defines only itself. Every time I step into a new country/city, I will learn something new, it's like gaining new knowledge as I travel and it amazes me how much I am still lacking of. I get to see different sorts of people, get stuck with the language barrier and how their buildings, roads, transports are so different as compared to Singapore.

“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” - Gustave Flaubert 

No comments:

Post a Comment