Monday 10 February 2014

Girlfriends

"Always surround yourself with beautiful people."

Either I am really fortunate or I am really fortunate. My friends are gorgeous, inside out. I'm really blessed to have pretty girlfriends. 


Left to right: Mich, Myself, Dawn, Mel.

I have known these girls since Secondary One, we joined the same CCA, Military Band, but we've only gotten closer in our upper Secondary School years. We have been to OBS together, joined the SYF together, had stayovers at each others houses, had different birthday surprises where we had to crack our brains for new ideas every single time for an entire year together with the whole band clan, marched together, gossiped together, complained together, got suspended together (with Mich), graduated together, had many quarrels, break ups and patching up and even partied together when we just got legal.

Somewhere along the way, some complicated issues came up, and gradually I drifted from them. I couldn't blame anyone but myself actually. I know that even though things have changed, they still hold a very special place in my heart. They really are beautiful people, with big hearts. I'm so glad to have met them. Being the quiet one, they complement me really well, Secondary School wouldn't have been such fun without them. 

All the "X"s and the "O"s for you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment