Wednesday 19 February 2014

Thai Cuisine

Satisfied my cravings with the boy after a very fulfilling day on Friday. Introduced my favourite Mookata joint to the boy, in case you didn't know, there are many Mookatas around (go google), but this is my favourite b'cuz of it's tomyam base. Huge fan here. I really like how they marinade their meat. Craving for some as I'm typing this.. Even though it wasn't a very romantic Valentine's dinner, charcoal-light instead of candlelight and smelling like BBQ after, I enjoyed it very much.

Mookata Traditional Thai BBQ located at:
103 East Coast Road,
Singapore 428797


I can never get sick of Thai food. We headed to Siam Society for more Thai food just yesterday.

Tomyam with glass noodles for $10. This was pretty average to me.


This plate of pork knuckle was huge. Apparently, this is one of their best voted dishes. It costs a whopping $35 though. It was pretty good in my opinion. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.


Grilled sotong for $16. I've tried better ones.


Siam Society located at:
15 Jalan Riang,
Singapore 358987

If it wasn't for the protest going on right now, I would fly to BKK for some thai food lovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment