Sunday 27 October 2013

River Safari

Woke up bright and early to a great day b'cuz we were going to the River Safari! I love "excursions" like these as SG is so small, there really isn't anywhere new to explore if you get what I mean. Got ready faster than usual and I was early b'cuz the boy gauged the time wrongly, but all's forgiven since it was a gooood day haha. Had Macs harshbrown for breakfast, one of my fave kinda breakfast, then met up with his family and we took an express bus there.

Explored.

My fave was the Red Panda. Ohmygosh, it's super cute. So fluffy with a super dooper cute face. There were two of them, one was just lazing around on a branch and the other one was running around and totally posing for us to take pics of him. If they sell red pandas in SG I'm definitely gonna get one.

Finally saw Kai Kai and Jia Jia. We ate panda baos too haha. I was so excited to take pictures with the baos, have been rambling about it to the boy since a few days back. Thank god for his sister, we only paid $4 for $100 worth of food as she had food vouchers! She also treated us all to this "excursion". Always thankful for her as she's always treating us to good meals all the time. Will do so when I get a job haha.

One thing I like about River Safari is that it is sheltered almost entirely, so even tho it was a scorching hot day, we were still under the shelter 90% of the time. We headed over to the Zoo after we completed River Safari as we still had time to spare before the next bus came. Took a tram around the Zoo before heading to his place.

Happy 41st Monthsary, Mochi! Many more to come.


Introducing the super dooper cute Red Panda.



Say Hi to Jia Jia, Kai Kai was in his own world so we didn't capture a great picture of him.


Fooood, glorious food.


My panda baos. Cute or what.


But a pity they tasted ordinary.


Love locked down.


OOTD, Stylenanda & New Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment