Thursday 31 October 2013

Queen of My Heart

It's halloween today and it's also the Queen of my heart's birthday. Had our dins at Thanying Thai Restaurant located at Amara Hotel. It was previously at Clarke Quay and when we were little, our parents would bring us there for Mommy's birthday every year without fail. What I do remember were the ghostly figures at Clarke Quay since it was halloween and everyone was partying hard. Had no idea they were clubbers until I grew older haha.

Food was alright. Not that I remember how it used to taste like since I was still so little back then, I only remember eating their desserts and always asking for more "ah ta ji" (sorry I have no clue what it is called in English but it is some white oval shaped sweet chewy stuff). Still can't beat authentic thai food from BKK which is so much cheaper.

Happy birthday Mommy!!! When I start earning money again I will treat you to pampering spa sessions on your birthday, this is a promise I've made to myself. Love you to the moon and back. Stay happy and healthy always. & may all your wishes come true.


Halloween baby.


OOTD. Very proud to say that my shoes are from BKK and only costs SGD$4.




Her face too cute.


Her pose damn funny hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment