Friday 18 October 2013

Disneyland in Paris

The happiest place on earth has got to be Disneyland in Paris. I would love to go to Disneysea in Tokyo one day tho, heard that it is awesome. The boy purchased the express tickets months before we started planning for Europe, love it when he knows exactly what I like. I thought that Paris would be warmer than Plymouth, apparently not. It was a virgin experience trying out long johns that I thought could keep me warm, but it started to rain. Kinda regretted not going with jeans, couldn't enjoy much as I was really cold. Nonetheless, we still had fun, despite the rainy weather and the huge crowd. There were actually two parts, we decided to check out Walt Disney Studios first before heading to Disneyland.

I am actually a scaredy cat, so we skipped almost all the roller coasters (b'cuz I forced him to), we only took an indoor roller coaster haha and we actually got giddy and felt like puking after that. I know I know, such a waste of money right.

I am extremely delighted that I have the chance to go to Disneyland in Paris, never would have thought that I could visit it so soon. We had a Mickey Mouse hotdog meal and the boy bought a candied apple for me. We also went to an extravagant looking restaurant to have pork ribs. The food there was surprisingly good, usually you would think that Disneyland's food would be overpriced and not up to standard, but we were proven otherwise. The boy wanted to get me a souvenir there but we couldn't find anything nice, so we decided not to waste money haha.

It was still a magical experience for me. Being there just makes you feel like a kid again. Happiness.


















No comments:

Post a Comment