Tuesday 20 February 2018

The Wedding | 26.11.16


26.11.16
Intercontinental Hotel Singapore
Wedding Luncheon of How Chye & Si Xuan



We had a total of 26 tables, chose the ivory theme, nothing surprising. Loved the high ceiling, pillar-less ballroom and those sparkly chandeliers.


I drew a picture of what I wanted my reception table to look like and the bridesmaids and groomsmen did a pretty good job, other than the fact that the glitter balloons were not floating haha.


Our photo albums, we had two. One by Chris Ling Photography, another was our shoot done in New Zealand shot by Daddy dearest.


After our tea reception, I had a change of gown and a change of hairstyle and touching up of make-up.


Before my first march-in, this precious flower girl asked me, "Miss Tan, can I hug you?"


I love this photograph so much!


My emcees, so much love for these two. Colleagues turned friends.


Cutie pies.


First march in to the song of Beautiful in White. Where's my dry ice effect?! (The only thing that went wrong that day I suppose.)


I think these two stole most of the attention haha, too cute.


Ivory and gold themed.


My flower girl was a student from my class, Bluebells. Amelia was entertaining herself the whole time throughout the wedding. She even asked her Mommy if she could celebrate my wedding again when it was over.
 

I had my eyes set on this gown the moment I saw it on one of the bridal magazines, which was also partly the reason why I signed with Z Wedding. So oriental and sophisticated at the same time.



Second march in to the song "From this Moment - Shania Twain".


Fairytale come alive.


I scheduled our duet to be before our speech, in case I start crying haha. We sang "You're my destiny", so cheesy I know. We were really nervous, he forgot his lyrics and I went out of tune hahaha.


Okay, speech time.


And of course, I started tearing. So did my Mommy and Sissy.


And this part was when I was thanking my husband.


I really liked it when the ballroom looked like this.


Popping of champagne.


When we were pouring the champagne, the husband said, "When can we drink? I'm so thirsty already." He was holding in till this moment haha.


To forever.


What's a wedding without YAAAM SENG.


My cousin super enthusiastic all the time.


Shuangsy, been with me since secondary school.


The neverending "cheers!"


My sissy had this portrait of us done onto a canvas. Thank you, sissy! She also became my videographer throughout the wedding as a wedding gift for me. I'm so, so grateful that she did that. 


A kiss from the cutest flower girl. She's a half korean.


Family.



Superstars that day.


My parents-in-law.


Hugs from Yilin, my emcee.


My super colleagues, who helped me out while I took my marriage leave a week before my wedding. Special thanks to my partner, Cai Laoshi, who have been nothing but supportive when I was busy with wedding preparations.


Cousins and our better halves.


My heart was so full that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment