Saturday 31 January 2015

Crystal Tan

As I'm typing this right now, she's still at the hospital. It's been ongoing for months now, her illness, it kept coming on and off, her kidneys are starting to fail and her liver isn't doing very well and she is also having heart murmurs. I know that she's almost fifteen years old, but it's not time for her to go yet. I still remember the first time she came to our house, I was terrified of her as I got chased by a pomeranian before. I would climb onto the shelf whenever I saw her running. We stayed at Parry Road then. I would stay on the sofa whenever she was in the living room. Gradually, I got closer to her and the fear diminished. She was the reason why I grew to love dogs so much. She's different, from most dogs. She's quiet, just like me. She doesn't like other dogs and only enjoys human company and she allows us to hug her to sleep without fidgeting around, just like a bolster. Only that she gets a little too warm sometimes. She is the princess in our family, always getting all the love from my parents and my sister and I. I make it a point to always get her a gift from overseas whenever I'm out of town b'cuz I always feel that I'm missing out on time spent with her. She's always that one thing I look forward to going home to, be it from work or when I'm overseas. That time when I went to UK and Europe and wasn't home for months, I missed her so much.  Ever since my sister went to Australia to study and then to work, Crystal has been my best companion. She goes for CNY visitations with me and keeps me company. She's always there for me when I'm down, even though she doesn't show her feelings, she would just lay there and literally be there for me. When I'm bored, she is always there for me to mess around with. I love it when she gets super fluffy, that's when I will always snap lots of photos and also cuddle her extra more, where she gets really irritated. And when she gets her furcut, she would turn into an alien that I still love so much. I really can't imagine life without her.. Can you please don't take her away from me. Please let her be healthy and happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment