Tuesday 24 June 2014

A Love-Hate Relationship


I'm such a sucker for sappy love dramas. The guys are always so dreamy even when they are ill. I absolutely hate it when the drama is coming close to an end. There will always be a part of me that wishes it wouldn't and I would try to take my time to watch the show so that it doesn't end too quickly, I know I'm weird. And when it finally ends, I will feel the blues kickin' in, like some sort of post-drama depression, if that even exists. This same situation happens for the storybooks that I read too.

Anyway, I know that it's a little late, but I finally completed My Love from the Star and I loved it. Had a series of tear-jerking moments at the last episode. Initially, I wasn't very psyched about it, I preferred The Heirs storyline, but halfway through I got hooked.

Right now, I'm just feeling blue..

No comments:

Post a Comment