Monday 23 December 2013

2013

2013 treated me really well. I took a year long break from work and I travelled to so many countries this year. I spent last Christmas in Manchester and travelled around UK. I spent the new year counting down into 2013 with the boy in Plymouth and celebrated his birthday there for him. I spent my birthday in Switzerland and travelled around Europe. I've been to Santorini, somewhere I never ever thought that I would visit so soon. I went to Hanoi and Halong Bay with his family in July, and I brought my Mommy to Bangkok in August with the boy. And I just got back from a road trip in Western Australia. I am extremely grateful for my parents' understanding and I am definitely going to miss this sort of life. But it is time to settle down and find a job, something I love, and earn those bucks back. It is soon time for Daddy to retire, he has been working so hard all his life just to give us the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment