Friday 13 June 2014

The Clan Restaurant

Heard quite a handful of good reviews about The Clan Restaurant, so we decided to save this place for a special date of ours. The day of my birthday was also the day we turn four.

It was a six-course meal. I'm not a big eater, but I've always been fond of romantic dinners like this. 

Lemon shots to get our appetite rollin'.


Scallops, Chawanmushi and Rice. Loved everything except the foam on the scallop.


His Oysters.


My Alaskan King Crab with greens. I'm not fond of salads, so I passed my greens to the boy and when the waiter saw this, he gave me an extra serving of Alaskan King Crab, which was really nice of him. 


His Pork Belly.


My Soft-Shell Crab, which turned out to be a really big portion, it was really crispy on the outside and piping hot on the inside. The sauce complemented really well.


His Seafood Soup, which was alright, we wanted to try the Crab Bisque but a pity that it wasn't on the menu that night.


My Mushroom Soup topped with Truffle oil. I liked this. Mushrooms were just right, not bitter at all and the Truffle oil definitely made it very fragrant.


His Lamb Shank, which was pretty tender.


My Duck Confit, which imho, isn't as good as Saveur's. The waiter recommended us to try the Beef though. I was already quite bloated at this point and couldn't finish my main.


A complimentary Tiramisu birthday cake for me.



Desserts were Cheesecake, which was to the boy's liking.


& Molten Lava Cake with Ice Cream.




#OOTD


My Prince Charming for the night.
Here's to many more Anniversaries to come.
XOXO


Had a splendid time, service was also top-notched.

If you're interested to try it out, The Clan Restaurant is located at:
18/20 Bukit Pasoh Road 
Singapore 089832

No comments:

Post a Comment